Thursday, September 10, 2009

Dark Vador have understood the black hattitude

dark vasor: black hattitude


In fact, Luke was next to the plate as Obi-Wan who remained white on the side of the force, although I did not understand everything in the story (to force even the rambling), I have understood that the hand that Darth Vader was lost in combat was miraculously repelled by his black hattitude and (more than a hat) big black mask. I do not know how the story ends but the winner if he was white would not keep his white hat and forever it will surely turn to gray to be seen falling into the black hattitude. And I want to say one last thing: j'**** all services who say that my URL is not valid while Dark has managed to accept it, I pass the dark side of the force and I adopt the black hattitude, thank you Bernard for the course this afternoon and worse for the Jedi who lost the lead SEO contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment