Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Black Hattitude: Seo Contest

What better than a competition referencing for flashy promote a new product as a forum. This idea has been Discodog and with all his knowledge, this contest has quickly reached and helped me discover the world Discodog.  His SEO forum in apparent reference surely beautifully (or not) in any case his blog enjoys at least one readers (like say feedburners) and more.


1. Positioning on the request first black hattitude on google.fr (I considered using a screen using the wiki search [small arrows] and then I told myself that this can not be permitted.
 2.  The Advent make a deadline that will call the calendar date of the black hattitude: Monday, November 2 at 17h (2009).
3. Show that participates in the comments (I'm at the end of this post).
4. Make a hard link with an anchor as well as special seo forum or another forum to my new Discodog (made above).

Well, I'm pretty legit, and around to putting on a very black hat.

My hope at the end to the contest: I hope I made a name and at least be in the top 10.
Black Hattitude Power, Let's goooo (and good luck to all the other competitors).

No comments:

Post a Comment